iten
Tenuta Polvaro - Estate winery - since 1681

LISON CLASSICO

D.O.C.G.

 

Year: 2012

gold-medal-national-wine-competition-2018

Tasting Notes

Our Lison Classico has a well-rounded, full-bodied flavor with refined aromas of elegant flowers and peaches. Its clean, dry, velvety finish is complemented with a taste of almond on the back palate.

 

Finished Wine

Varietal content: 100% Lison Classico (formerly Tocai)

Region: Veneto

Appellation: D.O.C.G.

Alcohol level: 13% by volume

 

Food Pairings

Ideally paired with seafood such as sushi, clams, and shrimp. Also a good accompaniment to Italian appetizers and light pasta dishes.

 

Serving Method

Serve at a chilled temperature between 46° F and 50° F in a narrow-mouthed white wine glass.

 

Harvest and Vinification Notes

The Lison Classico grapes are hand-picked during the third week of September.

AThe Lison Classico grapes are hand-picked during the third week of September.

After the grapes have been pressed, they go through the maceration process for eight hours. For six to seven months, 90% of the wine ferments in steel tanks while the remaining 10% ferments in new French oak barrels. The wines are then blended together and bottled.

download sheet

Price

€7,80

Box with
6 bottles

logo USA TENUTA POLVARO — USA
Imported to the U.S. by Arel Group Wines & Spirits, Inc.
285 Elm Street - Suite 102
Cumming, GA 30040 USA

Tel. 404.869.4387 | Fax 404.506.9242
info@arelgroupws.com | All rights reserved.

logo USA TENUTA POLVARO sas di De Zan Caterina & C.
Via Polvaro, 35 | 30020 Annone Veneto - Venice — ITA

Fax +39 0421 760199
Tel. +39 0 422 152 3061 | Mob. +39 331 1261618
Info Eventi e Location: +39 340 9017442

P.IVA - C.F. - Reg.Imp 00393840277 VE | Rea n. 129520 - VE
info@tenutapolvaro.it | Tutti i diritti riservati.

PSR Veneto 2014-2020